Virus Counter 3100
A Powerful Tool for Virus Quantification
A novel approach for determining total virus particle concentration that provides precise results in minutes, not days. Get a quantitative picture of viral growth that’s simple, compliant, and cost-effective with:
- Focus: The first and only automated technology specifically developed to rapidly quantify intact virus particles
- Speed: Results in minutes, not days or weeks required for other methods
- Versatility: Multiple detection systems available
- Reliability: Rugged design for industrial settings, including 21 CFR Part 11-capable software for GMP environments
To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
White Papers & Case Studies
- FDA Case Study: "Comparison & Quantification of Egg & Cell Cultured Influenza"
- White Paper: "An Overview of Virus Quantification Techniques"
- Scientific Article: "Evaluation of the ViroCyt Virus Counter for Rapid Filovirus Quantification"
- Sanofi Pasteur Case Study: "The Need to Improve - Introducing Innovations in Existing Vaccine Processes"
- White Paper: "Why Viral Particle Quantification Matters"
- Scientific Article: "Rapid Quantification of PEDV by Virus Counter"
“It is enough for me to say that using the Virus Counter was effective in replacing 2 hours of work and 6 days of waiting for results with only 30 minutes to 1 hour to get a conclusive result. The Virus Counter has had and will have a great impact on our work stream, specifically when results are needed right away to start the next step of the experiment.”—Protein Sciences Corporation