An emerging field of research is the development of therapeutic viruses for the treatment of specific diseases. For example, oncolytic viruses use multiple mechanisms of actions to kill tumor cells. These include directly through lysis, activating the immune system and reducing blood flow to the tumor. The Virus Counter instrument provides simple-to-use, real time method of quantifying the viruses across the development and manufacturing continuum. To learn more, email us at email@example.com.
White Papers & Case Studies
- Article: "Rapid and Direct Quantification of Viral Vector Particles for Gene Therapy"
- Article: "Virotherapy Process Optimization"
- Presentation: "Real-Time Virus Quantification Using Direct Affinity-Based Detection
- White Paper: "Why Viral Particle Quantitation Matters"
- White Paper: "An Overview of Virus Quantification Techniques"
“It is enough for me to say that using the Virus Counter was effective in replacing 2 hours of work and 6 days of waiting for results with only 30 minutes to 1 hour to get a conclusive result. The Virus Counter has had and will have a great impact on our work stream, specifically when results are needed right away to start the next step of the experiment.”
—Protein Sciences Corporation