An emerging field of research is the development of therapeutic viruses for the treatment of specific diseases. For example, oncolytic viruses use multiple mechanisms of actions to kill tumor cells. These include directly through lysis, activating the immune system and reducing blood flow to the tumor. The Virus Counter instrument provides simple-to-use, real time method of quantifying the viruses across the development and manufacturing continuum. To learn more, email us at email@example.com.
White Papers & Case Studies
- Article: "Rapid and Direct Quantification of Viral Vector Particles for Gene Therapy"
- Article: "Virotherapy Process Optimization"
- Presentation: "Real-Time Virus Quantification Using Direct Affinity-Based Detection
- White Paper: "Why Viral Particle Quantitation Matters"
- White Paper: "An Overview of Virus Quantification Techniques"
“We have basically stopped running plaque assays on our P0 and P1 virus stocks because the accuracy of the titers obtained with the Virus Counter leads to better virus amplifications than those obtained using plaque assay titers. The instrument saves one to two weeks on our virus production timeline and it is very helpful to know within a day or two that a transfection or co-transfection has yielded virus particles.”